Saturday, December 4, 2021
To make the best decision on purchasing an oil filter crusher, consider these critical factors:
- Will it provide dependable trouble-free operation?
- Does it have a long track record of performance?
- Is it powerful – what is its crushing force?
- Is it safe?
- Does it operate quickly? (Some crushers take 25-40 seconds or more per filter.)
- Is it backed by a warranty?
- Is it the lowest purchase price available?
- What is the cost of shipping? (Due to a crusher's weight, shipping can be very expensive.)
- Are there any hidden costs for handling, etc?
- Will it operate economically and fast?